Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hopeful

So I know it's been a while and I've honestly thought about keeping up y blog regularly but I obviously have not! But now I have so much to vent about and to just throw my random thoughts out into the world. We recently moved into a house which I dislike...which might be kind of an understatement..lol! It's handicap accessible so it's convenient for the hubby.
Now a days things are going ok for my husband, although now we have a new obstacle in our path. Our daughter who is 9 woke up one morning with a sore throat and couldn't talk. Naturally we assumed she had laryngitis and it would clear up in a few days, well fast forward two months later and she still can not talk and is in pain. We've seen ENT twice, pediatricians and she is currently going to speech therapy but so far nothing has helped her and no one can give us a definite answer as to what is wrong with her. Nothing shows up on her throat exams there are no nodules on her vocal cords or growths. Our insurance finally approved a second opinion at the children's hospital but they can not see her for two weeks. I am so hopeful that the doctors at the children's hospital will be able to help her. I'm at a loss I have no idea what to do, but I know more than anything I want my baby girl to get better and I will do anything I have to, to ensure she gets the best care possible. I pray that she will just wake up with her voice just like when she lost it but so far nothing. Before I wrap this up I only have one thing to ask of you, please keep my little girl in your prayers that she will get better and the doctors are able to figure out what is wrong with her. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment