Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Still waiting...

So I took my daughter back to the pediatrician today because she was so uncomfortable with her newly developed cough. I went in there asking for them to finally run other tests on her because something is not right and I do not want to wait any longer, basically the head of the pediatric department flat out told me the navel hospital is unable to properly test and evaluate her for other possible causes if her voice loss and pain. I can't believe it what kind of hospital doesn't have the means to test further to see if its her lungs or any other illness?!?! He told me our best bet to get an answer for her issues is the children's hospital which we have any appointment already set up with them. I am irritated that when I brought this issue up to her current ENT today he said he just wants to evaluate her cough, now I'm no doctor but when you have no idea what is wrong with your patient and they develop new symptoms maybe its time to seek other advice. I am so thankful for her pediatrician who referred us to the children's hospital. Now we're just waiting and praying they can find the answer as to what is wrong with our little girl!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?

    I look forward to hearing from you,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete